Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello World!!

Hey there!
I'm new to this whole blogging thing and cannot wait to get this up and running.
I plan on just kind of experimenting with different types of posts and seeing what kinds of feedback I get.
Let me know what you like and dislike.



Random Question: What would you wish for if you had three wishes?

Well right about now I'd wish for two first class round trip tickets to China (kun ming) , an all expenses paid trip, and a million extra bucks to spend on whatever (probably lend some to my friends and family)

Me and My Group on top of a building at Qujing Normal University
What about you? Answer in the comments below.

Until next time,
Seven

7 comments:

  1. 1st wish: all the super powers in the world
    2nd wish: unlimited money
    3rd wish: 3 more wishes!!!

    o and good luck with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. id wish for

    1. the sun to be green
    2. pluto to be a planet and
    3. water to be purple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogger!
    1st: infinite wishes so I guess the two other wishes don't matter anymore!

    ReplyDelete